Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Power Of The Internet

This morning I got to witness something amazing, thanks to the internet. The Feminist Breeder is one of my favorite blogs that I follow. I think the title is a good descriptor of what the blog is all about. Rock N' Roll Mama turned birth junkie.Today she gave birth to her third child, a daughter, Jolene. She had a home/water birth. And she was VBAC. Thanks to the net, I got to witness it as it was happening. She had a live blog streaming with updates, including pictures and vidoes. Check it out here: http://thefeministbreeder.com/tfbs-live-homebirth-blog-event/ It was simply amazing to watch it all unfold, LIVE! Very inspiring and empowering. Congrats to TFB and her family! Glad you got the birth you wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment