Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Biking Season!

Finally, we are starting to have some nice, spring-like weather here in Ohio. Last Saturday was 70 degrees! I am sure it will be brisk again before that kind of weather sticks around, but it was still nice that it was here. So the hubby and I decided it was time to bust out the bikes! It's so exciting when it's finally that time of year again. Biking feels so good and it's also nice to be out in nature. We ventured to our local bike path, unfortunately we had to drive there. We biked 13 miles total. The first 6 were great, easy, fun riding. For the last 6, we had to turn round and ride against the wind, which was blowing decidedly fierce. Not easy. I think I was only in 3rd gear for about half the time. Also, I think I am in need of a new bike seat. (TMI: My butt was so completely sore the next day!!! ) Main Point: Yay for spring!!!!
Bikes loaded up and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment