Monday, May 9, 2011

My Weekend In Photos

This past weekend was spent with family, down in Apple Valley. It was Mother's Day and we had a surprise Bridal Shower for my cousin's soon to be wife. It was a great time! I have to remember to cherish these moments as they are few and far between these days.

My grandma and grandpa are the BEST. They are supportive. They love me unconditionally. It can actually be hard to find that love within families anymore.  I feel blessed to have them in my life.

My grandparents and I
My 20 yr old sister and I. She is the youngest and I am the oldest. I was such a mom to her growing up. We have gotten really close, and it's so great to see the amazing woman she's turned out to be!
My sissy and I

We always have the best time being silly together. We can laugh at almost anything. We are silly, stupid and spontaneous. We always have so much fun together. Here we are being dorks at the gym and doing an impromptu photo shoot!!

 We had a blast! Also, my cousin is getting married in less than a month. We had a surprise shower for his fiance. Here they are:
Andy and Alli


I am excited for their wedding! Hope everyone had a great weekend too!! Enjoy family while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment