- My favorite Tea Tree product is The Body Shop's line of skin care. It works really well. Also, I will apply Tea Tree oil directly on a zit, with a q-tip.
- Another favorite, is Paul Mitchell's line of Tea Tree shampoo/conditioner. It tingles! Works great and helps to prevent lice. Check out the lavender mint variety as well.
- Add a few drops to a bath to combat muscle aches and overall relaxation.
- Massage. Add 5-10 drops of Tea Tree to another massage oil. Helps with sore muscles.
- Tea tree has antibacterial and antispetic benefits including(but not limited to): athletes foot, warts, herpes, poison ivy, bruises and burns.
- Tea Tree is safe to use on children, including: diaper rash, chicken pox, cradle cap, and measles.
- Can be used as a household cleaner as well.
Also, check out this guide book to Tea Tree Oil on Amazon. It will help get you started!