- I have been eating more fruits and veggies in general.
- I have been eating organic and local whenever possible.
- Eating only grass-fed beef.
- Eating only free-range eggs.
- I never buy bread anymore and hardly eat it. I really don't miss it either.
- I never buy lunch meat, hot dogs or any kind of processed meats.
- I stay away from overly processed foods in general.
- Steer clear of anything artificial. Preservatives, additives, colors and all those yucky things.
- I snack on almonds, dried fruit and veggie chips.
Are you looking to make a change? Baby steps! Start by replacing your breakfast with oatmeal or eggs. Eat a salad or yogurt at lunch. And add more veggies to your dinner plate. Cook more. Eat less processed foods. Drink lots of water too. We all owe it to ourselves to nourish our bodies! If you don't, who will?