Friday, November 9, 2012

Three Good Things


In the spirit of NaBloPoMo, I am going to try and blog every day this month. However, it's already the 9th. Oops! I have never tried this before, mainly because I am such a sporadic blogger as it is. So I came up with a simple idea on how to blog every day. In order to try and keep positive, I will write about 3 good things that happened each day. It will help me focus on the good things in life, which may often be the simple things that are overlooked. So here goes!


  1. Half-day clinical day! Working only 4.5 hours instead of 9.5 hrs makes such a difference. For that I am thankful.
  2. Vegan pineapple burger for lunch. Yum!
  3. Sunshine. The sun has been out all day and it's not been too cold.


Let's see if I can try and keep up with this simple task for the rest of the month!


No comments:

Post a Comment