Monday, May 28, 2012

My Trip To Bend, OR


I recently got back from a week trip to visit my sister out in Bend, Oregon. I had a two week break before my summer session started and I was in need of a vacation. What a better way to spend it than with my lovely sister! And in such a beautiful location. Bend is more central Oregon, high desert climate with gorgeous mountain backdrop views. Such a beautiful city with so much to do. We hiked, did yoga, ate some amazing food, made new friends and had a blast together.
Pilot Butte in Bend, Or.


At the top of Pilot Butte.  Sisters mountains.









Deschutes River
The best thing we did? Drove out to Smith Rock State Park and hiked up the giant rock. Intense hike with an amazing view.
Smith Rock.


The path to the top.


The view from the top, the pic doesn't do it justice.

Smith Rock and Crooked River

Sisters!


What a great trip! I can't wait to return someday soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment